Thank you so much for prioritizing Harvest in your generous giving. Your consistency provides stability, strength and support to the multitude of ministries at Harvest. Lives are being changed because of you!
Generous living is:
- a reflection of your heart (Matthew 6:19-20)
- a privilege (2 Corinthians 8:2-4,7)
- faith in action (Acts 4:32-35)
What you'll find in generous living is a path that takes you closer to God, always unfolding in new and exciting ways.
Harvest offers several convenient and easy ways to give:
You can give a one-time gift or set up recurring support simply and easily online. Enter an amount, choose the fund and designate a one-time or recurring gift.
Text to give
Giving is as easy as sending a text. Simply text “give” (without the quotes) to 321.985.5535. You will be asked to complete a one-time form, safely linking your card to your smartphone.
This way of giving is not charged to your phone bill. After you give for the first time from a text, you will be able to give any time from anywhere by texting the amount plus the keyword.
- If you want to give to a different fund, type the keyword and the amount. For example, texting missions $200 will give $200 to the Missions Fund.
- Text the word refund if you gave by mistake.
- Text edit if you need to edit the card used to give.
Give by mail
You can set up Harvest as a payee from your bank’s BillPay feature or send a personal check by mail. Please use the memo section to indicate the fund you would like to give to.
Mail donations to:
Harvest Community Church
11002 Lake Hart Dr.
Mail code 400
Orlando, FL 32832
Give in person
Place your check or cash in the offering during any weekend worship service.